Private Tours in Takayama, Shirakawago and more!
We organize a variety of day and half-day tours in Takayama and popular spots like Shirakawago. All of our tours start and end at your hotel in the Takayama area or at JR Takayama Station. Examples of the wide variety of unique and exciting experiences we offer are as follows:
- UNESCO Village Shirakawago Tour (4 hours)
- Kamikochi Mountain Resort Trekking (in Kamikochi, 5 hours)
- Limestone Cave & Underground Temples (in Takayama, 4 hours)
- Utsue Waterfalls Trekking & Onsen Hot Spring (in Takayama/Furukawa, 3.5 hours
- Zen experiences, visiting Temples and Shrines (in Takayma, 3.5 hours)
- Learn how to play traditional Japanese Instruments (in Takayama, 3.5 hours)
- Game Center / Karaoke experiences (in Takayama, 2 hours)
- Guided Walking Tour in Takayama (in Takayama town, full or half-day)
- Food Replica workshop and Japanese traditional dances (in Gujo, 6 hours)
On each of our tours you will be accompanied by our certified tour guide who will give you a deeper understanding of the culture and history of each of these sites. While they all are certainly beautiful places to see, you might be surprised at what is going on behind the scenes!
Also, if you are staying in Takyama, make sure to check out the information on our Guest Houses and our award winning restaurant!
If you are interested in any of these tours, or our guest houses or restaurant, please contact us through our contact page, or message us directly through one of our Facebook pages (English/Thai), (日本語). All bookings must be made at least 1 day in advance. In addition, you can book rooms via booking.com and Airbnb.
This form is also available if you have further inquiries.